Monday, January 24, 2011

Shawl/scarf collections

It's winter time. We wear thicker clothes than before or add more layers to make it thicker. Either way, it design to make us warm and cozy. However without shawl/scarf that conceals your neck jacket, it wont create enough hot spell around your body.


I really like the latest shawl fashion.....the ear-ring shawl...its really suit me....plus for muslim girl if you twist it to hijab/scarf, you look elegant, posh and classy!!!!







* Elegant scarf. Its made from 100% cotton. It wont scratch your face or nose at all. It will be gentle to your skin instead.




This is actually an older version of ear-ring shawl. There are variety of designs available out there. This old version however is sweet and simple. Its still my no one!!!!



In an extreme cold weather, a soft fluffy shawl is always the best choice. I bought one recently at AWEAR only cost me 7.50 euro. It made from artificial fur (I have psychological problem to wear a genuine fur....I guess =P). Still its very soft and gentle. I like it!!!



*Fluppy shawl


A vintage collection is always remind you what had happened formerly. This is one of my winter-best-friend-ever when I was a student. Back then I was a student. Financial constraints made me spending most of my money at carboot sale (the best place to shop, even now when I already earn some money that allow me to spend at least in Argos). I bought this for only 50 penny. The seller offered 1.50 pound. But I asked for less. And I got the price that I want. YESSS...that's the beauty of CARBOOT sale!!! You can BARGAIN...Again this colourful shawl is made from 100% wool. Really squishy....:P



*My vintage shawl


For those who are a type of light-travel-person, this shawl will fulfill your criteria. Its weightless and thin yet provide you warmness and make you look fashionable. What I have here is 2 tones colour wrinkle scarf. There are other patterns such as cheetah, rainbow and multiple colours



*2 tones colour shawl


These are all the shawl collections that I have so far. This last piece is made from cotton as well. One thing I like about this particular scarf is it comes with these large beads at the edge of it. Makes you look different.



*Large beads shawl

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...