Monday, January 24, 2011

Black Pepper Lamb

Whenever I think about black pepper lamb, I instantly become hungry. The meat is very tender. The flavour is more finest compare to beef. My husband, he likes to eat from the meat till the marrow inside the bone. Even though I love black pepper lamb so much, I rarely eat it. (You know the cholesterol level in it!!!) That's make me even more craving...

This is how I make the very simple black pepper lamb. The shoulder and rib are my fav parts. All you need are:

1) 1 kg of Lamb meat (you can choose your fav part. Make sure you cut it just like a steak meat)

2) 2 gram of Black pepper powder

3) Salt

4) Lemon juice

5) Sugar

* 4,5 and 6 = add accordingly

Once you have all the ingredients, put the lamb into a bowl. Put a black pepper powder. Add more if you want more spicy on your BP lamb. Then add lemon juice, salt and some sugar. Mix it all with a spatula or even your hand. Once everything has mixed evenly, I like to taste BP sauce with my finger to make sure I've got the taste that I like.

Marinate the mixed lamb into the fridge for overnight (if marinate longer, it makes the lamb more tender).


Marinated for overnight
For cook preparation, heat the pan with some cooking oil (1 small spoon. Or alternatively choose olive oil for a better quality). Then put the lamb meat on top of the frying pan with moderate heat till it cooked. Some people they like to grill. But before they grill it, they make sure the lamb meat is cooked with frying pan. Therefore you spend less time to grill.


Cooking the lamb with some oil

Nearly done
I think cooking is part of my specialty as well. I like to see my husband finish his plate and lastly licking his finger. I will update with my other fav recipes so that you can try at home.


OOpps...Warning....This is not a 'burned' lamb. I have no flashes on my camera phone =)))
So if you like it, why don't try it. Tell me if you like it or not...till this time....C ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...