Monday, January 24, 2011

MRCP exam

I am a wife to my husband since 4 weeks ago. We just got married in December last year. I am a medical practitioner as well. I was on-leave from my practice for about 3 weeks for the wedding. My husband and I still on honeymoon period. We are spending every single second together if I'm not working. We do not have a real 'honeymoon holiday' yet coz I have to resume back to work after the wedding ceremony. I think thats better because most of the money had been spend and its winter time anyway. We plan to have a vacation sometimes in spring time.

Talk about the honeymoon holiday, I still have to think my future career. Currently I am in the medical scheme where I still receiving continuous training from my senior colleagues and consultants. One of the requirement is to take a membership exams. It can be divided into 3 steps. Part 1, 2, and 3. This exam called MRCP. In order to become a qualified physician you have to take this exam.

I have not completed any parts of the exam. Of course I have to begin with the first part. Its a MCQs exam. Even though its a MCQs, the first part is the toughest one. I need to have a continuous study and do a lot of MCQ's! No excuse! Ok its time for the MCQs exercise. Pray for me. Hopefully by the end of May 2011, I will have MRCP part 1 in my hand!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...