Saturday, January 29, 2011

B Factor



Its a fresh morning to continue life today. I woke up at 7.30 am, prayed to God and as soon as the sun was rising, I went out jogging around outside my apartment. It was minus 3 this morning. No wonder I did not feel warm with jacket during the session. My accompany was my husband so I did not need mp3 player anymore.

It looked like that was the first time I did outdoor since the past 12 months. Normally after work I did routine of sit-up, skipping, steps-using-block, or a quick aerobic at home. But it did not work for everyday.

After exercise, we had a small breakfast. There was some left-over noodle from yesterday night dinner. We made it as breakfast now. As usual after breakfast, we need coffee or tea. So I had my vanilla coffee and my husband liked his local tea to serve as his morning beverage.




So it is 10 am now. Plan to do some shopping on the Saturday morning. I think there is a Saturday market happening at town today. Might just visit and take some pictures. That will be a good idea to share I guess.




Still have to do shopping list before entering the town though coz this will save every single penny from buying unnecessary stuffs.

What is the B factor anyway.....thats just a random title that suddenly came out...might discuss it later....


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...