Monday, January 24, 2011

House Cleaning

Below is my previous entry...dated 8/1/11



It has been a month since I returned back to Ireland from my hometown. I did not have a chance to do house cleaning. I had been busy with on calls duty, wedding preparations, studied for MRCP etc...So today, together with my husband, with our new live and apartment, working together to tidy up as much as we can.

During house cleaning, I opened a box, found a Sunsilk Control-Leave-on cream. I was so excited coz since so long haven't treated my hair properly especially after shampoo. Then I pressed the hair cream on my palm and applied it to all of my hair evenly. A few minutes later, I smelled a very strong fragrance that makes me very sick, nausea and headache. My head felt so heavy suddenly. I can't proceed with house cleaning coz I need to lie down or get some fresh air. I can't help myself with this new fragrance..ARGHHH!!!!

Moral of the story, do not use any of an old product that you already kept for quite sometimes. It definitely will harm you in anyway. NOw I need to get back to work. This 'mess-up' makes me feel more sicker than anything else. =)))


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...