Monday, March 14, 2011

Today is My Birthday



Its been 14 minutes passed since 0000 hours. Which means now its officially my 28th birthday!!! The March 15th

The good news is 17th March is a public holiday for Irish people to celebrate St Pat's day.
Isn't it nice to have a public holiday not remote from your birthday...Just like Mee....

So guys...I plan to bake a birthday cake for myself on St Pat...any suggestion on which cake recipe should I try???

I am not great at baking seriously. And not a cake-holic person either. But I know I like cheesecake and fruitcake...




Fruitcake sound like a brilliant idea since I have not try it before...but I welcome any suggestion cause my choices are really limited right now...

Please gimme suggestions....please..please..=)

4 comments:

  1. first of all, happy birthday kak ain!!! hehe
    well, hanim suka mkn cake chocolate. tp kak ain suka mkn fruit cake kan. so make one la. heh well, kwn hanim amik culinary arts, klau nk recepi, i can ask her later. hehehe have a blast on ur birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hanim...nk!!! tlg tanye recepi fruitcake...yg macam kat dlm gamba nie...i like yang dlm cake tu ade layer with jem, cake tu cake biase je...n saluti dgn white cream and buah...sedap!!!tp tak penah buat...hihi

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy belated birthday! were you able to find a recipe for your birthday cake? and if so, what did you decide to bake? i have been getting into cooking/baking and like to try making healthy versions in seeing if it's possible to make tasty low- or non-fat dishes and desserts, so i'm interested to hear what you decided to do for your birthday cake if you don't mind sharing =) if you're interested in recipes that i've tried (i.e. i made homemade donuts and strawberry sorbet recently), please feel free to check me out at http://chuyourfoodlivelife.blogspot.com/. hope you enjoyed your birthday =)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...