Saturday, March 12, 2011

Sis's Graduation

I am proud to announce my dearest sister graduation was held on October 2009. This is a-back-to-few-years-event entry. Well, it does not really matter. My sister still pursuing her higher degree so on her second G-day I'll make sure that entry is up-to-date =B . She was not in a good form that day. Left eye was infected somehow....poor girl, wish I could did something but I am not a surgeon....Look! She still gave everyone a smile on her Big day!!



Both of us have an equal height. Somehow I looked taller than her in this pic. Well it was a stiletto that I wore on that day.



That's my mom!! She is the one who really should be proud here. All her 9 kids have grown up and each of them has become a professional human being.



After the G ceremony, my family and I headed towards Alamanda Putrajaya hunting for food. Never let this great moment spoiled with starvation. Instead we should celebrate it!!!



There are always a few choices for food there but we chose this top Briyani restaurant which I can't recall the name right now =). Its fabulous anyway. Price range is affordable for family set, clean and comfortable environment, friendly stuff etc (can you see now I tend to promote those restaurant that I like in my blog. Don't worry I wont criticize/comment or even include in my entry if I don't like it...). For your information, Jamilah and Mustapha are the founder of this briyani franchise.





What a feast....See, the table had been extended and fully occupied with dishes and beverages





Ooppss. This picture is not follow the story flow. Well it was taken at my elder sis place before departing to graduation ceremony. Nuha my niece tried harder to drive a car (as you can se there) and Syahir was observing what she was trying to do next!!!



Back to story line here. Snapped a moment before the waiter cleaned everything on the table...


After lunch, we were spending quality time together outside the shopping centre as we were approaching to the car park area.




My fiance (he is my husband now) and I had to say Bye Bye to my family members. Got to attend our friend wedding ceremony in Seremban. It takes approximately 1 hour to drive from Putrajaya to Seremban. Thats not including the traffic jam plus minus if we lost. It was 2 pm and we still in Putrajaya. We better be hurry before its over.....


Finally we arrived at Acap and Najwa's Wedding after a hassle finding Najwa's house in middle of Seremban town. They looked gorgeous in the gold attire. We bought a big present from Parkson and small present specially imported from UK for both of them. Now they already have a son. I am happy for them.



A bunch of happy kids from all over places gathering at Acap's wedding.







1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...