Saturday, March 12, 2011

Person's Carryall

Like any other ordinary women, I like to collect handbags/clutches/purses. Luxury brands like Chanel, LV, Mulberry, Burberry, Anya Hindmarch...(you can named all brands under the sun here...), are those things that I dream to possess. However remind me about the price-paid, all I can do is dreaming to be someone who afford to buy it without compromising my basic needs!!!!

No matter whether I can possess it or not, here is a new collection from Chanel - Mademoiselle Handbag Collection (Gorgeous!!! Two thumbs up). Ambassadressed by Blake Lively, The Gossip Girl star, this collection is really about "Bowling" - its designed in a round-curve shape on the top-opening part of it. From mini to large size, it will definitely makes you stand-out in front of a crowd. Its not just about ' a-bowl-shape', its material promising a long-lasting handbag you ever belong. This collection made of Iguana, Alligator, Galuchat (shark skin), Calfskin, Karung and Jersey-fabric. Talk about these materials, I obviously not going to buy those made from Iguana/Alligator species. Feels like keeping an ugly monster inside my wardrobe!!!!

Personally, I like to buy a medium size handbag so that I can through all-of-the-surviving-kits inside it. This handbag is what I am going to use most of the time casually. For certain occasions such as prom, best-friends' wedding I need a smaller size than usual - its a Tiny-miny-mini handbag which makes me look simple and elegant. Not forget to mention that I need a few of large handbag as well for travel and working purposes - more spaces to dump inside big stuffs such as laptop, books, jackets and clothes.

But having said that I cannot afford the luxury brand especially Chanel, I have a few from Accessiorize, River Island, Guess, Coach etc. These are good quality items too. I have it for years and I don't feel guilty to get it more coz it only charge me no more than 2 digits of euro.

Ok enough of wording stuff in this page. Here are some pictures of Mademoiselle collection featuring Blake Lively












She is so pretty right even without these most gorgeous-est handbags on earth....




Myself with Anya Hindmarch's piece on my shoulder....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...