Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What???

2011- 1 entry in March, 9 entries in Feb, 17 Entries in Jan..What??? in total only 27 post in 90 days...What?? Thats not even 1/3....its ok dear....I am an early born part time blogger....(What?? Am I a real blogger?? Dont think so...but since I have a few blogs....I am a blogger!!!)

This is what happen if I can't sleep....why can't sleep?? Because I am distress...why stress??? because I did a couple of hundreds MCQs this am.....is this statement rational?? Hold on....I should not be distress actually in this situation...no, no, no.....the word to describe it is not distress...its actually because I am in high stimulation with lots of facts...millions of human being fact....that correct...thats why I can't sleep....(I guess I have diagnosed a new syndrome tonight...)

Back to reality.....tomorrow is thursday (life goes on)...just another casual day before weekend....the truth is Friday is official off-day to Dublin for half day course!!!!!






* Wish Dublin is a magnificent peaceful island . My only hope *

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...