Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Golden Opportunity




My Age turn to 28 this 15/3/11. (Can't wait to celebrate my birthday with beloved hubby!!)

Hold on.....have I miss something here?? Have I achieve what I dream to be so far??

I guess I am not too late to catch the 'golden opportunity' that I am searching for so long in my life.....(Im still 20's anyway!!!!)

Believe it or not, I sign up for Make Up Artist course in June for 3 days!!! I can't wait!!! So excited!!! See what my capability in this so-called creative business....if I am talented, why not become a part-time freelance MUA??? haha...think it back....a doctor and at the same time a freelance MUA??? not bad aaa....(in my dreamss =)

the main motive is to create more amusement in my CV.....i can't share anything in the career interview if they want to know more about me...its so embarrassing not to say anything or if my curriculum is somewhat people do everyday without any achievement.....

At least after this course, I might have some work experience somewhere in fashion show or etc...when I say something like this in my SPR/registrar interview it makes me...SUPER DUPER WOW!!!!!

* I am still thinking what else I can do before age become 30!! ....Got a few list in mind now*

Haha...gud nite guys.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...