Saturday, March 12, 2011

Nyonya Restaurant

Have you heard about Nyonya Restaurant? Located at Temple St Dublin 2, I recommend it if you want to try the Malaysian foods. Malaysian foods consist of mixture of Malay, Chinese and Indian foods. It does not mean that these combination will make a new type of recipe but it is actually makes Malaysian foods a lot more variety with each of them have influential element that makes all Malaysian people love it so much....including me =)

From starter to main course, all comes in an affordable price which suitable for single or even a family/friends gathering. The atmosphere is more towards Chinese interior design, quite, spacious and yet comfortable. I went there for the first time once being introduced by my friend who live in Dublin. I think this restaurant is quite new because my last visit to Dublin was November last year which my friend never mentioned about it beside Charlie's the Chinese fast food restaurant.

So I went there with my beloved hubby having lunch at around 3 pm on Friday. I suppose because its Friday evening, the restaurant was just having us and the other bunch of 3 peoples sat at table around the corner. Its pretty quite but I like that environment. We ordered a Fried Dry Sambal Cha Kuew Teuw with extra chili oil, Sambal Prawn and steamed rice. Sambal here means chili paste. We were sharing these foods so each one of us can taste it since that was our first time visit. Its so delicious, superb and I can say 3 Thumbs Up !!!!(if I have extra)

Its also serve malaysian beverages and selection of alcohol. We had Soya Bean with Cincau and Malaysian White Coffee. Cincau is a jelly which made from seaweed.

So keep in mind the next food destination will be this one. Trust me its worth it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...