Monday, January 24, 2011

Different sauces for more choices

When I was a student, normally I bought only 1 type of soy sauce. The act of financial limitation. I just want to share to the world, the use different choices of sauce for cooking.



* From Left: Kikkoman salty soy sauce, chilly oil, Amoy Dark Soy Sauce, Sweet Chilly Thai Sauce, Tamari Japanese Soy Sauce, Oyster Sauce, Habhal Kipas Udang Soy Sauce and Olive oil.

These are what I have in my kitchen (of course I have other ingredients ie sugar- not include in the pic though) Its better to have many choices of sauces, I tell you. It makes your dishes more impressive. I cook so I make my own signature....


Here I already have 4 types of soy sauce which are a lot actually. It will take a few months to make it empty provided that I cook every day =). Next time I show you how to cook pak choi/greeny leafy veg using 3 types of the above soy sauce...its so yummy...trust me =)


Panda Oyster Sauce is always my first choice (here in Ireland)...there is another better choices back home!!!



However Tamari Sauce is always my first choice wherever I am...=)...very rare to find it here and back home...a lot in Japan though




This season (since before Christmas) around must be a good deal for me since Don Carlos giving out lengthy sale period for customers. Its still expensive though even after 50% off. 6 euro for only 500 mls...ermm..think it back its worth for sake of healthy heart to live longer (under God permission)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...